This Privacy Statement shall govern and apply to anyone accessing or using the websites located at www.madebytory.com, our mobile application(s), our blog(s), and any other website(s) (hereafter the “Site”) owned and/or operated by Club Unity LLC (hereafter ” Club Unity LLC ,” “we,” “us” or “our”). Club Unity LLC respects your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
What we collect
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping Address
- Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction)
- Username and password for your Made by Tory account
- A record of your Made by Tory orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences
- Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media
- Location and geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
You have rights about your personal data:
1. You have the right to be informed of any personal data which we may hold or process about you
2. You have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you
3. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge
4. You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes
5. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data
6. You have the right to request us to transfer any personal data which we may hold to you or any other service provider of your choice.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you have any concerns about your data, you can contact us by visiting our Help Center or to contact us by creating a ticket.
Why do we collect your personal information?
Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics. To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
Our disclosure of your information
Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory does not share the personal information of its users with any unaffiliated third parties for their promotional purposes. However, we use a third-party payment processor and a third-party shipping agent to ensure the payment and delivery of your purchased products. We may use other third parties for other services from time to time. These third parties have no authority to use your personal information for their own promotional purposes. These third parties will only have limited access to your personal information in order to help complete transactions.
Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory utilizes some of the most advanced technology available today for Internet security purposes. When you access our checkout using industry standard technology, your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory. Although Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory uses industry standard BEST practices to protect your Personal Information, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Every time you visit Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory platform, information is sent from your browser to our server log files, where it will be saved. The information transferred includes the time and date of visit to our site, which pages were viewed, IP address, URL of the site that referred you to madebytory.com, how much information has been stored and which browser you have been using.
Once we have all this information, all IP addresses are deleted or anonymized. Anonymization means that your IP address is changed in such a way that it either cannot be linked with the original user or can only be linked through extensive research.
The anonymous information stored in this log file is then used to improve the shopping experience on the Club Unity LLC/Made by Tory Platforms by making our navigation more user-friendly, finding errors quickly and directing our server’s capacity to where it is needed most. For example, this information allows us to work out our busiest times and plan enough server power for those times to keep our site running as quickly as possible.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.